Telengana Government Brought a fabulous Scheme which is implemented by the Honorable Chief Minister of Telangana Mr. KCR. Doubtlessly the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme( Pathakam) is very Use full for the Economically Backward Communities. The Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Applicable to the BC and SC/ST and EBC. The Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme is also applicable for the minorities its has renamed as the Shadhi Mubarak scheme. In Our Indian Culture marriage is the Most expensive Part in our Life. Especially the Bride Family will Spend more than the Groom Family. The Telangana Government has implies the new Welfare Scheme Called Kalyana Lakshmi and Shadhi Mubarak Scheme. The Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam for the BC , SC, ST and EBC Categories and Shadhi Mubarak Scheme for the Minorities. However, Here we Update the Complete information regarding the how to Submit the Application form for the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme.
Moreover, Here you can get the Detail information regarding the Shadhi Mubarak and Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme like eligibility and Application Process, Documents etc. The Kalyana Lakshmi and Shadhi Mubarak Schemes for the financial Assistance for the Bride Family. The Kalayana Lakshmi Scheme was Established on 2nd October 2014. Earlier the Govt has Given the 50,000/- amount for the Kalyana Lakshmi and Shadhi Mubarak Scheme later it is increased to 75,116/-. Recently the Government of telangana has Increased the Kalyama Lakshmi Pathakam Amount from 75,116/- to 1,00,116/- in the month of April 2018.
Apply Online for the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
To Submit the Online application you should have the Following documents to the kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam. They are as follows.
- Bride Details
- Groom Details
- Caste Certificate
- Current Income Certificate
- Present Address
- Permanent Address
- Bride Bank Account Details
- Bride Mother Bank Account Details
- Birth Certificates
- Wedding Card
- Wedding Photos
- Registration Certificate
- Aadhar Card (Both)
Eligibility for the Shadhi Mubarak and Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
- The Bride must be a major
- Applicants should be belongs to BC, SC, ST and EBC or Minorities
- Annual Income not more than 2,00,000 in Urban Area not more than 1,50,000 in Rural area
- Applicants must be belongs to Telangana State.
How to Submit the Application for the Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
- Visit the Epass Telangana Offcial website that is telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on the Kalyana Lakshmi or Shadhi Mubarak Scheme
- Select the Registration
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application from
- Upload the Relevant documents (like Photo, aadhar Card, Bank Passbook)
- Click on the Submit to Complete the Application.
- Take Print out the Acknowledgement and Submit the Application in MRO Office