Hello! Aspirants how you all. Here we Came with a Good News for the Jobseekers for the Uttar Pradesh State. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has announced the Recruitment Notification for the various Posts. The UPSSSC Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Consolidation Officer, Supply Inspector, Marketing Inspector, Asst Garden Inspector, Add District Officer, Executive Officer, Revenue Officer. The UPSSSC Various Posts Recruitment Notification Published on 25th January 2019. Doubtlessly this is the Golden opportunity for the Candidate who is looking for the Govt Job in Uttar Pradesh State. Most of the Jobseekers are Searching for the Latest Govt Job Notification. If you are one of them then you are in the Right web page for know about the UPSSSC Recruitment Notification 2019.
Download the UPSSSC Executive Recruitment Notification 2019
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Nam of the Posts||
|Number of Posts||672|
|Online Applications Start from||30th January 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Application||19th Feb 2019|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility for the UPSSSC Recruitment Notification 2019
- Asst Consolidation Officer: Applicant Should be Completed the Graduation any stream from recognized University.
- Supply Inspector: Applicant Should be Completed the Graduation any stream from recognized University. with Minimum Typing Speed
- Marketing Inspector: Applicant Should be Completed the Graduation any stream from recognized University. with Minimum Typing Speed
- Asst Graden Inspector: Applicant should be Complete the Graduation in Agriculture from recognized University.
- Executive Officer: Application Should be Completed the from recognized University with 60% Marks
- Revenue Officer: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation in Commerce from recognized University
Application Procedure for the UPSSSC Recruitment Notification 2019
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission Official Website given below
- Click on the Recruitment tab
- Select the Latest Notification and Click on Apply Online
- Select the Post and Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application fee
- View your Entered Details and finally Submit the Application.
Download the Official UPSSSC Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Posts in Uttar Pradesh: Click Here